Didattica > SDGs courses
The “SDGs Courses” initiative was born in 2020, with the aim of bringing students closer to the 2030 Agenda and to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs), with a view to contributing to a raising awareness and greater awareness of the most relevant issues and challenges of the contemporary world.
The courses are characterized by:
- The strongly transversal and interdisciplinary imprint, being in fact open to all students, regardless of the degree course and the area they belong to.
- The release of Open Badges, which is an innovative digital certification that collects the description of the skills, abilities and knowledge that a person has acquired through a training experience.
- The international orientation, involving students from partner universities of the EC2U European Alliance. From this year, including the Ukrainian University of Lviv.
HOW TO ENROLL
THREE-YEAR, MASTER, SINGLE CYCLE DEGREE STUDENTS: registration from your reserved area https://studentionline.unipv.
STUDENTS ENROLLED IN DOCTORAL AND MASTER COURSES OFFERED BY UNIPV, AS WELL AS NON-REGISTERED CITIZENS can book one of the 5 reserved places through the Google Form by 22nd September.
STUDENTS ENROLLED IN ONE OF THE EC2U ALLIANCE UNIVERSITIES can apply for the courses filling out the Google Form by 17th September.
Prof. Enrica Martinetti Chiappero
The course will be structured following a logic of classification of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), starting from their genesis; it will make an overview of the previous agenda, then present the new one and the current set-up, thus comparing SDGs strengths and weaknesses.
👉 CHECK THE ACTIVITIES (click on the department to consult the courses)
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Department of Electrical, Computer and Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Public Health, Experimental and Forensic Medicine
- Department of Political and Social Sciences
Click on the SDG box to consult related courses:
👉 CHECK THE CALENDAR